COVID - 19 (Coronavirus Disease)
Currently, No Vaccines are available for coronavirus. This virus is an infectious disease. You only can protect your self and others to spreading this virus by below steps
- Wash hands regularly for 20 seconds, with hand-wash and rub hands in a good manner.
- Use disposable tissue to cover your nose and mouth.
- Use Social Distance, Avoid Close Contact 1 meter or 3 meters with other people who are not well.
- Stay Home
- Self-isolate from other if you feel unwell
- Do not touch eyes, nose or mouth if hands not clean.
Symptoms of COVID-19
People stick with this new virus for 1 to 14 days before showing symptoms. Most people recover (80%) recover from this disease without needs special treatment. This disease can be serious for older people and people with other medical conditions (like asthma, diabetes, or heart patients).
- Difficult to breath
- Sore Throat
Infected From Corona Virus
- Stay Home, Avoid Crowded Places, Stay with family Member
- Cover Your Nose and Mouth with Tissue, Mask or Elbow
- Wash hands regularly
- Keep Clean Objects and Surface